Thursday, February 24, 2011

Joy of Love: Day 22-25

I've been so lazy, but here's what I have from the past few days.

Day 22:  Portrait

Day 23:  Facebook
He hates Facebook because he says it causes divorce, so I'll use one I posted on my account.

I couldn't sneak into his office like I did the year before, so I bought the supplies and asked the nice ladies who worked with him to decorate it for his 40th birthday. They did a fabulous job and he was so surprised.

Day 24:  Where
We met in our grandparents' neighborhood back home in Virginia. We got married at the courthouse in Fayetteville, NC. We now live in Okinawa, Japan so I can't get to those places to take a picture. So I'll make do with this one, which I obviously did not take.

We met just a couple months before my grandfather, a WWII hero, died. Right after we got married we went to the Airborne & Special Operations Museum in downtown Fayetteville. My hand is resting on a picture of my grandfather's unit just before they flew into Normandy on D-Day. I still miss you, Papaw.

Day 25: When you love them the most
Cheating again...I took this one last week, but I LOVE getting him out of his crib in the mornings.





3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your little man! And happy 40th to your husband - so nice that you found people to decorate his office.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice collection! Your lil man is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete